About Scott A. Adrian
Scott A. Adrian's reputation for success started as soon as he entered law school. Scott graduated from Southwestern Law School’s two-year J.D. SCALE Program - one of just a few two-year J.D. programs in the Country.
Though taking part in this fast paced program, would be enough for most, Scott went on to win awards and be recognized for outstanding achievements while in law school: Scott placed first in the Southwestern Trial Advocacy Honors Program Competition; was a ranked advocate at regional trial tournaments throughout California; was a top oralist in the Southwestern Moot Court Honor’s Program Competition; was an editor on the Southwestern Journal of International Law; won a Blue-Book award for excellent note citation in an internationally published Law Journal; was on the dean's list; and received the Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction, Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade among his classmates in a law school course - Remedies.
Scott continued developing his reputation for success in his experiences outside of law school: Scott worked as a certified law clerk for the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office where he won 7 of 7 preliminary hearings before graduating law school. Scott also worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Terry J. Hatter, Federal Judge for the United States District Court, Central District of California, where he worked on cases involving international businesses, cyber-squatting, and business litigation. Scott was selected to be 1 of 19 students in the Southern California area for a prestigious fellowship with the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). Through this fellowship, Scott A. Adrian was placed with some of the best attorneys and firms in the industry, including Stephen Pasarow, a Director of Knapp, Petersen, and Clarke (a civil defense firm), David deRubertis (a famous plaintiff employment lawyer), and the Honorable Judge Yvette Palazuelos of the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Scott continues to further his reputation by giving each one of his clients the one-on-one attention that they deserve. He's won trials, got settlements, and is eager to help his next clients and face new challenges. His most recent award includes being selected as a candidate to be recognized as a "Top 40 under 40." attorney by the American Academy of Attorneys. Less than 1% of attorneys who are extended the opportunity to be a member of the American Academy of Attorneys.
- Scott A. Adrian was an associate attorney with the Law Offices of Ramin R. Younessi.
- While at the Law Offices of Ramin R. Younessi, a firm which specializes in Employment Litigation and worker's compensation, Scott was one of two attorneys who operated the firm's personal injury department, where Scott gained a wealth of knowledge regarding how to grow a case.
- Scott A. Adrian was an associate attorney with The Law Offices of Richard A. Fisher
- Scott specialized in personal injury claims, including every step of litigation from intake through settlements.
- Fellowship with the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Fellow with the Honorable Judge Yvette Palazuelos, a Los Angeles Superior Court Judge
- Fellow with David deRubertis of deRubertis Law Firm
- Fellow with Stephen Pasarow, a Director of Knapp, Petersen & Clarke
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Judge Terry J. Hatter, United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Certified Law Clerk for the Los Angeles District Attorney, Preliminary Hearing Unit
- Southwestern Law School
- Juris Doctor, May 2015
- 2 year, J.D., SCALE program
- Top 30% of class
- Trial Advocacy Honors Program - Senior Advocate
- Southwestern Journal of International Law - Staff Editor
- Student Bar Association - Director of Campus Activities
- Law Commentator - Social Media Director
- Criminal Law Society - Member
- Abilene Christian University
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, May 2011
- Debate Team - President
- Village Christian Schools
- High School Diploma, June 2007
- California Bar (SBN 305325) - In good standing since Dec. 2015
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles - Member since Jan. 2016
- Southwestern Nickel Club - Board member, May 2016 - Present
- Member since Dec. 2015